Problem with spawnplayer & Requestclass

Hello dear scripters.

I'm currently busy with a RPG DM script which, imo, is going pretty well.
I only got some problems which I just can't seem to find the reasons for.

If you join the first time in my server you will need to register which works perfect. After you entered your password you will see a interpolatecam from 1 point to another.

Here comes the first problem.
In Requestclass I have some textdraw which say what kind of class it is, ie; Grove Street, Ballas, Police etc.

Sometimes when I change something in my script, like adding a CMD (which has nothing to do with the first time joining or something in that way) The player will indeed see the interpolatecam but it looks like its skipping to the requestclass.

I will see the class textdraw "Grove Street" and 2 textdraw I have added for the interpolate scene just get removed, just like it's supposed to happen at requestclass.

I also got another problem which is really bothering me. You only have to choose your class once, because if you logged in once your settings will be saved.

I also save the players position. This also sometimes crash after I changed or added something to my script.
Normally the player will spawn at the location in a .ini file. But if I change something in my script the player will spawn at 0, 0, 0.

But the weirdest part is yet to come.
If I ie. add the spawnplayer a second time or change it position from bottom to top, the script will work again?
If I again change something in the script and restart the server all the problems will happen again.

Is there any of you guys that could help me with this? I will also be able to make a video of it and post my current script for you guys if that would be easier!

I will ofcourse +rep the fixer!

Thanks in advance

your means ,
class textdraw for player ?
if player choose skin id 0 - carl johnson skin

it show u a textdraw ?
i just give a suggestion, GameTextForPlayer

Thanks for your reply but that's not the problem.

The textdraw works but the problem is sometimes, first time joined people will see those textdraw which you should only see when youre at class selection..

So it looks like the script just skips a public function and goes straight to class selection?

Really nobody??

How did you set the TextDrawShowForPlayer ?

EDIT: Would be nice if you show us the code - only if you're fine with that.