[Help] Support for a big community

Hi all, i'm here because i need a way to contact the people who read the mails of "team@sa-mp.com", we've waiting for a month (Even more, i think) for an answer to our e-mails and nothing happens, i understand they may be bussy, but i think a month is enough to solve an issue like this.

The fact is we need more slots in our server, we have 370 players "average" (That's mean just the "middle point" of all players along the 24h), in the afternoon always 491/491 (We dont have /500 because the server have "Guards" and they use some slots). Lot of people want to join and they can't, we are loosing new players and the olders can't login with the server full.

We are a Spanish community and of course we don't have so much presence here in the SAMP forums, just because we are an independent "team" (And if you all think that people who are different to you, or not in your community are "bad", well, you are wrong). Anyway, we love your works with the SAMP client and server and all this project, but we feel that you are giving away the spanish people, i mean, we have not received an answer, not even a "No.", and we know of lot of russian servers with no more than 400 players and they have bigger servers, we are just trying to make the SAMP massive here in Latinamerica and all the spanish people, but we NEED your help.

Thanks for reading me, i hope we can solve this trouble soon, if you have a way to contact the support people, please PM me, i'll be very thankfull.

I don't know who are the support people, but if they can read this, or you know someone who know someone who's cousin of someone in the support, please PM me, haha.

Note: Of course i give in the mail the proof needed to say that we need more slots, i will not put them here because i think is not necesary, i'm just asking for some help with the support, i will not say HERE what is the name of our server.

Note2: I'm not the owner of that server, i'm a Global Moderator (Game-forum), i'm just representing them here, if the support need to speak with the owner, of course that will happen, just tell me.

Note3: If this thread is in a wrong section, i'm sorry, i think my problem is with the "server support", so i post here, haha. I hope a forum moderator please help me.

Thanks you all from now.

-Fauxtus.

You have emailed the wrong email address.

It is, team@sa-mp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentfood
Посмотреть сообщение
You have emailed the wrong email address.

It is, team@sa-mp.com
Sorry, u r right, but i've put the wrong email in this thread, i've sent the mail to team@sa-mp.com.

Some help guys? At least say if the "Beta testers" know something useful please.

I hate bringing bad news, but please don't double post to bring up the thread. It's against the rules.
If you need to talk to a beta tester, message them and they will hopefully respond.

Here is a list of current beta testers, they are marked in blue: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showgroups.php