What would you play?

Which one of these would you play?

1. Multi Mission server.
2. RPG server.

The multi mission server has different classes with objectives to complete. Features like buyable houses, vehicles, and businesses.

The RPG server is like a normal light role play server. No edit, gamemode developed from scratch. Unique features, factions and groups. Also features like buyable houses, vehicles and businesses.

Just need some opinions.

1.(...)

1. (fking 4char)

From my experience multi missions only stays refreshing if there are new missions added like every week. Whereas roleplay always stays quite refreshing because your only limited to the players imagination. (assuming the script is done well, creating enough windows to do so).

1. Multi Mission server.

1, as long as the missions are interesting and unique.

"This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 46 seconds."

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
From my experience multi missions only stays refreshing if there are new missions added like every week. Whereas roleplay always stays quite refreshing because your only limited to the players imagination. (assuming the script is done well, creating enough windows to do so).
Everybody will choose 'Multi Mission' because its unqiue and there is plenty of roleplay servers.
I agree with the quote above,as long as you add new missions\maps to your server once per some-time,you'll get plenty(as long as i know) of regular players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
(4char¬___¬)