SendClientMessage string length bug?

There's a problem where the max length of strings passed by SendClientMessage, for me is 142. Anything above that won't be shown in the server, I printed out the actual message which is 153 characters in length. Anyone has/had this experience?

Yeah actually. It used to happen when i did a pm command it would cut off the middle of the message but the string length was longer

Hmmm okay, anyone else?

True but not sure about the length you mentioned. You could split them up though.

not a bug - it's well documented.

The max length that can be shown on one line of a client message is 128, anything after that gets cut off.

Yea I know that but the message doesn't show at all. Okay, here's what happens. I have a message that's 143 characters long, it doesn't show the first 142, it doesn't show anything at all, I remove one character (leaving 142) now the message shows.

Bump. Anyone else with the same problem?

I know the line limit is 128 characters. Okay, here's what actually happens:
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid,Grey,"A man of unsound mind fell from the top of a billboard in Blackfield Intersection and suffering from a concussion and a few broken limbs. Take him to the");//doesn't print
SendClientMessage(playerid,Grey,"A man of unsound mind fell from the top of a billboard in Blackfield Intersection and suffering from a concussion and a few broken limbs. Take him to");//doesn't print
SendClientMessage(playerid,Grey,"A man of unsound mind fell from the top of a billboard in Blackfield Intersection and suffering from a concussion and a few broken limbs. Take him");//doesn't print
SendClientMessage(playerid,Grey,"A man of unsound mind fell from the top of a billboard in Blackfield Intersection and suffering from a concussion and a few broken limbs. Take");//prints
SendClientMessage(playerid,Grey,"A man of unsound mind fell from the top of a billboard in Blackfield Intersection and suffering from a concussion and a few broken limbs.");//prints
SendClientMessage(playerid,Grey,"A man of unsound mind fell from the top of a billboard in Blackfield Intersection and suffering from a concussion and a few broken");//prints
SendClientMessage(playerid,Grey,"A man of unsound mind fell from the top of a billboard in Blackfield Intersection and suffering from a concussion and a few");//prints
SendClientMessage(playerid,Grey,"A man of unsound mind fell from the top of a billboard in Blackfield Intersection and suffering from a concussion and a");//prints
What could possibly be the problem?

I wonder if the same happens with SendPlayerMessage they might have different max lengths, due to not having to send a player name. (At the risk of sounding a bit stupid OFC) Can't test it myself right now.