game freeze & crash

hey guys... i keep getting spam with opcode or some warn everytime i drive really fast in samp and then sometimes my game freezes or my samp closes do you know how to fix plz help

This is most likely because of a texture mods, do you have any installed?

well ok yes, first c_hud . then gta iv hud and windshield interface editor and super hd overhauled skin mods with realistic cars and i have cleo that give me error all the time... why that too and enb high end sorry im new to mods dont relaly unsterstand but liek the way they look

Okay, wow you sure use alot of mods man.. try reinstalling CLEO4 as administrator.. that solves the errors, then for the opcodes; remove some texture mods I wouldd recomend vehicle mods. Let me know if you still get the opcodes, if so then it's best you just reinstall a fresh new GTA SA .

give me minute please doign as you said sorry for english but cleo fix error free but it says error to overwrite weapon. when i install samp

Just click skip..

omg thanks sorry for english once more thank making it work!!

No problem man and remember to check what mods you install, you might install unuseful ones that will just make you crash.

Ghandi xdd

Try anti crash or just test your game and client without mods or CLEO or anything else (clean)