What a hell is happening with my SA-MP server?

What a hell is happening with my SA-MP server?

Hello. I need a help and i would be very gratefully if somebody can help me.

So, I have a hosted SA-MP server (linux, SA-MP 0.3e). I have a gamemode on it. I have written this gamemode. When the server starts, I have to enter a password on my server somewhere. If this doesn't happen, the server stops. When I start my server, I delete the gamemode's .AMX file from gamemodes directory.

My problem is: Today, the server name's, gamemode's name, mapname and slot is overwritten by a process or a person DURING THE SERVER RUNNING. For 10 minutes, the server runned by another servername, another modename, another slot... and with server password (the server name's is a advertisement to an another server). After 10 minutes, everything restored (the server come back normally) (I wasn't at computer when this happened, so I haven't restarted the server). And the server continued working with my gamemode (THE .AMX IS DELETED!!!), and my server didn't stop.. So this happened during the server running (without server restarting), but I haven't have any idea what a hell happened.. The RCON logging is forbidden.

What a hell is it? Can anybody help me? Thank you.

Zuckerman

your server got hacked, so you may want to report the server the hostname got changed too..

OR, Like it happened to me aswell, Volt gave someone else the same IP as you, if you're on Volt, change your server IP (or) & Port.

Thanks your answer. A reported it to the host, but they can't do anything.....

Interesting.

It looks to be a hosting issue though, cause i have never seen this issue before.

Quote:

OR, Like it happened to me aswell, Volt gave someone else the same IP as you, if you're on Volt, change your server IP (or) & Port.

Now I think I know what happened. Very same, what you have written. Probably another server owner started his/her server with my IP:PORT. I tested a same situation on Windows Homeserver (I started two server on one port), and a same things happened.

Thank you very much for every posters.

Zuckerman