[Tutorial] How to " Port Forword "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
View Post
Port forwarding allows remote computers (for example, computers on the Internet) to connect to a specific computer or service within a private local-area network (LAN). It can be used for many other things but only SA-MP servers..
Code:
Port forwording is an nice way that you'r friend can join your server and I saw alot of poeple having problem of port forwording.I have to say this clearly that WE ARE not using www.portforword.com becouse that is totally not working to any one even mine :D
1 ):-Starting...
  • just goto START then open " cmd " or RUN
  • Type in ipconfig
[Image: bandicam%25202012-03-21%252005-46-05-831.jpg]

We'll need 2 things from this black box
Default Gateway
Ipv4 Addres
i):- Default gateway

this is your defauly gateway.This is used for your inter protical home gateway the usage of this is just to access to your router

ii):- i ):- IPv4 Adress

You might see there " IPv4 Addres ".You'll need to just remember this .becouse it will help us to port foroword and it is called your LOCAL IP ADDRES : and dont close the cmd box keep it open
Code:
NOTE :- your ipv4 address can be change again and again if you restart your pc or router like mine is 192.168.1.x
 = X = mean that this can be change it any thing such as 1-5
2 ):-Steps :
  • open your browser and type in "192.168.1.1
Code:
NOTE :- alot of poeple might be having default gateway changed like 95.68.112.36 ext ...  so what ever you find on that black box you have to type that like mine in " 192.168.1.1 " so i will type this in my brower
So that you might see this box for login mean acces to your router

[Image: bandicam%25202012-03-21%252005-35-26-666.jpg]

so the default pass and user name are

Username : admin
Password : admin
Code:
This is the main user and pass which the officer router use to put it . If this is not working so contect with your router office they'll fix it for you :d
0nce you are inside of your router.then you might see there "Advanced Setup" ' or if from other country of quetta then " Wan Setting " then goto " NAT ".then Confermly you'll see this
Code:
Some router setting are chang So it might seems differant to you in your own router but almost there are'nt much differance and setting are as same
[Image: bandicam%25202012-03-21%252005-57-50-331.jpg]
Code:
In Some router's "GTASAMP" works but in some router/modoem "SAMP" works so be carefull with this step.
i have filled it outwith some custom info which is neccesrry.scroll down and then SUBMITE :

3 ):-Finalizing...

You are almost done with port forwording.Just goto "whatismyip.com.share the ip with your friend and make sure your server " samp-server.exe " is running.

Hope..

that i helped alot of poeple and please report any problem here if you like it thanks very very much ...

4 ):-Vedio.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1WGozoYX3g]How to Port Forword [PiCS & VEDIO WITH FULL DETAIL][/ame]

Some spelling mistakes, also "forward".

You didn't speak about windows firewall, you've got to add exceptions in windows firewall too.

Otherwise, well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeve_Smith
View Post
Some spelling mistakes, also "forward".

You didn't speak about windows firewall, you've got to add exceptions in windows firewall too.

Otherwise, well done!
Well thanks so much for your suggetion and nice command :

But the way i am saying is no need of that : You can test it and if you run your server.exe as administrator it will ask for you to allowed it :

Nice tutorial.
Hope this will help some people.

Nice tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [xB]Lordz
View Post
Nice tutorial.
Hope this will help some people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igi_Guduric
View Post
Nice tutorial.
thanks pal

thnx bro now my friends can join my server ,

thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuLIO
View Post
thnx bro now my friends can join my server ,

thanks bro
wowo that's nice thanks !

this is good...www.portforward.com can help too if some dont have the same sort of format they can search it here...

Finally a tutorial that has actually worked for me, no tutorials I have ever encountered have told me to type ipconfig into the Command Prompt and take the IPv4 address to use as the local address, thanks for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MPDrifter
View Post
Finally a tutorial that has actually worked for me, no tutorials I have ever encountered have told me to type ipconfig into the Command Prompt and take the IPv4 address to use as the local address, thanks for this!
I realy appriciated this command really thanks bro

Very detailed tutorial. This will help a lot of people - well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourGTA
View Post
Very detailed tutorial. This will help a lot of people - well done
Realy thanks !!!

Good job.

Realy helped me now you can play with me online thanks sooo much man keep up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marven
View Post
Realy helped me now my can play with me online thansk sooo much man keep up
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterAce
View Post
Good job.
Thanks both of you ...

I've done all this over and over and over for 6 months !!! and I still does not work