It needs a link with gamemode0 at the very least! help

[21:02:02] I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
[21:02:02] It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

seems on ****** it says it might be your gamemode name but im confused

it said LSRRP orginally and it worked but i edited somethings in pawno and now it dosnt work!!!

also my gamemode in gamemode folder is called that and even when i change it to diff things like "lololol" to "LSRRP" TO "Workffs" it still dosn't work and its been doing this every time i try it on other servers that im hosting

Alright,
Did you compile the script after editing things into it?
If yes do one thing rename the compiled file to 'script.amx' and in server.cfg enter this,
Код:
gamemode0 script 1
I think you didn't compile it.

I can give you Gamemode that is uniqe maybe that can work for you my skype muzammil.cool99 or pm me here

omfg now i diddnt even do tht .amx thing before this happend:
i was just trying to open it without changing anything while i was waiting for a awnser

now before i done the .amx thing it says "windows cannot access the specific device, path or file, you may not have the appropiate permission to acces the item" wtf

also i have a virus literraly destroying my pc saying everyfile is got a virus on it lol but tht diddnt change anything and im scanning computer now

Dude, open your script from pawno press the 'f5' key and it'll compile your script, then you can run it from samp_server.

WTF i diddnt do anything while waiting 4 ur response now all the server.exe is gona so worrys i replaced it with ones of samp server download guess what? now i get this error -.-

[21:29:41] Script[gamemodes/script.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"
[21:29:41] Failed to load 'gamemodes/script.amx' script.
[21:29:41] Number of vehicle models: 0

NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I PRESS F5 IT SAYS UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMPILER WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS IS BEING GAY >.<

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOW THE SERVER.EXE ISNT WORKING AT ALL! JESUS CHRIST LOL
well i did re change the script.amx to .pwn to compile but i got this what is above

Lol, dude you're doing everything wrong.
Now rename the file from 'script.amx' to 'script.pwn' and open it from pawno.
The hit the 'f5' key and it'll be compiled then run the server from samp_server.

Download '.net framkwork' to compile the script.

omfg but how come i could compile before all this when i had .net?