[FilterScript] Squirrel Jobs

Squirrel Jobs

What is this
This is simple FS that includes some jobs, current release is version v1.0. This is useful for Roleplay servers and others too. I dont want to exploit too much informations about this, try it and see it.

Jobs
Pizza Job
Your job is to deliver pizzas thru Los Santos, currently only 1 route, I will be adding much more soon.

Harvester
Get into combine and follow the markers. You will need to cut the crops with the combine and at the end you will receive your payment

Trucker
Drive your truck to certain place on the map and you will receive payment. You will be driving only petrol. I will be adding more routes in upcoming patch

Smuggler
Drive from Los Santos to Bayside in Burrito parked at El Corona. When you reach the bayside you will be able to choose your reward. You reward can be Random weapon or money.

Bugs
None known

Upcoming
"Jobs to be added:
DrugSmuggler
BusDriver
Sweeper
MoneyDeliverer
Lumberjack

Commands:
/checkjobs //list of jobs
/jobgoal //what you get from the jobs
/locatejob //Sets checkpoint for you on map to see where job place is

Download
Version 1.0

Credits
Vince: Helping out with random weapons

nice 1 man ..

Nice Job!!!

Thank you guys

I've finished drug smuggler job, it will be added in next patch with those upcoming jobs.

nice FS , is it only in LS?

Copied From (Mister. M) Jobs

wow nice work

Good job, haven't seen a decent job filter script released in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayan122
View Post
nice FS , is it only in LS?
Well currently it is, but I will be working on jobs in Las Venturas and San Fierro. Also thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by misho1
View Post
Copied From (Mister. M) Jobs
Nothing is copied. I did work by his method but I didnt copy anything from his FS to use it for myself. It's method many people do use.

Good one, it REALLY took my attention, as so your username...

Plz Give me the new site