[Help] Scripting teacher needed

Hello, rather than asking people to script for me and not knowing anything from it, I decided to learn the basics and actually script myself. To do this, please, anyone out there with experience in scripting, I humbly want to ask you to share some of your knowledge with me. This thread was made with no offense intended. Thank you for reading. I am sure there is someone out there with the right knowledge and kind enough to give a helping hand to me. Thank you again.

Go to the gamemodes section of this forum.

Download a script that seems interesting (there's hundreds to choose from).

Download it, get it functioning properly. While in the server on your admin account NOTE all of the bugs you encounter.

Go into Pawno.exe and edit the script. Use keywords.

Such as if you see a bug where the player dies but doesn't loss the right amount of cash.
Use the message sent "You have lost $1000" by (ctrl+f) and searching "You have lost" the first three words. Most the time it will take you to the right lines of code.
Look for something like GivePlayerMoney or Player[playerid][pMoney] -= ; and set it from the bugged money to the correct amount.

If you do not know what to do or how to do it, send me a Private Message and I will help you as soon as I could.

The more you fix bugs on the gamemode the further you will understand how Pawn works in SA:MP, and soon you will be making your own gamemodes, making your own filterscripts, releasing your own includes... or even learning other scripting languages and releasing useful applications that will be useful for other noob scripters!

Noe: This takes months to learn and months after that to perfect.

you can also download a gamemode and do some mix and matches with the groups and jobs, etc to understand how they work

Yes, I have no problem doing that, it's just that if the script uses 1 type of thing, there are probably a hundred more alternative to that type, I want to know overall things, just the basics, if anyone kind enough to spend some time helping me out.

That's why there is a Wiki.

Wiki.

Read all about it, and do a lot of tests, create a script from scratch, and test, test, test, always test. That's how you will be sure that you got it.