Need Help For My Dedicated Server- Stream Problem

Hello. When I was running my server on my home pc, there was no problem. But when I made it hosted, dedicated server I am getting '' File or Function... '' error. I noticed that; It says; '' Streamer loading failed '' It can't load the stream. I don't know how to fix it.
Notes
1) It is Windows Server and on my server.cfg, line is correct: '' plugins streamer ''
2) Streamer is the latest version. Ignocito's

I hope, somebody will help us. Thank you

did u load the .amx or .pwn?

What is the host, double check what type it is, could be linux; if so then make sure you got the linux version of the plugin in your plugins folder, then add .so to the end of "streamer".. if not then see if your not missing any other plugins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGrande
Посмотреть сообщение
did u load the .amx or .pwn?
Of course I 've loaded sir. There is no problem about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Mofujohn
Посмотреть сообщение
What is the host, double check what type it is, could be linux; if so then make sure you got the linux version of the plugin in your plugins folder, then add .so to the end of "streamer".. if not then see if your not missing any other plugins.
I made dedicated server and host name is not needed I think. We checked sir It is Windows 2008 not linux sir. All plugins there. And I deleted .dll but I'm still getting same error. Please help me :/

if you are using Windows server.. then use streamer.dll and if you are using Linux then use streamer.so

and make sure if your streamer.dll or streamer.so is in your plugins folder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnu
Посмотреть сообщение
if you are using Windows server.. then use streamer.dll and if you are using Linux then use streamer.so

and make sure if your streamer.dll or streamer.so is in your plugins folder!
Er sir sorry but I 've repeated same thing for many times. Streamer.dll is placed in plugins and line is correct written. I think, it is about Windows but I don't know how to fix it because It is working fine on my home pc.

Does this only happen with the Steamer plugin or every plugin?

i have my own server

Quote:
Originally Posted by michale
Посмотреть сообщение
Er sir sorry but I 've repeated same thing for many times. Streamer.dll is placed in plugins and line is correct written. I think, it is about Windows but I don't know how to fix it because It is working fine on my home pc.
Post your server_log here. Also make sure .NET Framework v3.5 or higher is installed on your dedicated.

It happens just for streamer plugin. Sscanf loads correct.
And Xtreme; I can't reach to my server now that's why I have no log but I think I explained everything clean. And I installed Framework, v4.