Stay whitin the world boundaries

Hello, when I connect to my server my screen flashes and gets all white saying I should stay whitin the world boundaries...

I've searched for solutions but none of them seemed to help me...

here's my OnPlayerConnect, OnPlayerRequestclass and OnPlayerSpawn

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 0, 0, 3);
    SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 0, 0, 3);
    SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 0, 0, 3);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    IsPlayerRacing[playerid] = false;
    IsPlayerWaitingForRace[playerid] = false;
    IsPlayerWaitingForTournament[playerid] = false;
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"{FFFF00}Mode", "{FFFF00}|{FFFFFF}\tTournament\n{FFFF00}|{FFFFFF}\tCurrent Race\n{FFFF00}|{FFFFFF}\tHouse\n{FFFF00}|{FFFFFF}\tCar Market\n{FFFF00}|{FFFFFF}\tFree Zone", "Select", "");
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 419.800018, 2531.705322, 16.157726);

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "//============================================\\");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "||-------------------Let's Race---------------||");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "\\============================================//");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Use /cmds for commands /help for some help");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "And /home to show the spawn dialog");
    return 1;
}
also none of the commands on player connect happen when connecting...

Thanks in advance

Try updating all of your plugins and includes, make sure the plugins match the include versions.

That's not a random suggestion i had this exact same problem when i had MYSQL plugin version R6 uploaded on the server. But the script that was loaded was compiled for R7. I can also replicate this bug.

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
SetPlayerWorldBounds(playerid, 999999, -9999999, 9999999, -999999);

to telmo-ferreira, thanks it worked

to both, but no commands are called on every callback...
The stuff I did under OnPlayerConnect and OnPlayerSpawn and on OnPLayerCOmmandText don't occur...