[Tool/Web/Other] [APP] uAdmin: SA-MP (No Plugins or Filterscripts required)

uAdmin: SA-MP
Edward McKnight (EM-Creations.co.uk) - StatusRed
Version: 1.0 (02/07/2012)

Download
Source
uAdmin: SA-MP is a SA-MP server administration program, which enables you to issue RCON commands to and retrieve information from a server. uAdmin: SA-MP is programmed in Java and so you need to make sure you have Java installed before using the program. Something else to note is that uAdmin: SA-MP doesn't require the server host to do anything, you do not need to use any plugins or filterscripts. uAdmin: SA-MP runs on Linux, Windows and Mac. Although currently localhost server commands will only work under Windows.

If you're runnning a local server then connect to "127.0.0.1" or "localhost" and the "Start Server" and "Restart Server" buttons will be enabled.

Images (click for larger version):
Steps:
1. To open the program double click uAdminSA-MP.jar (make sure you have Java correctly installed).
2. The program will create a settings.ini file which should be located in the same directory as uAdminSA-MP.jar.
3. You might then want to edit your settings by going to the "Tools" menu and click "Settings".
4. If you want to run a local server you need to set up the server directory and if you want to use the "Join Server" button you'll also need to check your game directory.
5. Once you've sorted out your settings click save and restart the program.
6. To connect to a server press Ctrl+C or go to "Connections" then click "Connect".

Credits to Falco for the logo.

Awesome, I will use this when testing!

Nice release ! It would be nice to add multiple servers (favorites system) and to make a setup version (with inno setup) to put it in the Program Files folder and create a shortcut on the desktop

I will use this

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@f
View Post
Nice release ! It would be nice to add multiple servers (favorites system) and to make a setup version (with inno setup) to put it in the Program Files folder and create a shortcut on the desktop
I'll look into this for future versions, thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
View Post
I will use this
That's great to hear!

its looks good, gona test it

It looks nice, but I don't see any use for this..

Verry nice

Awesome, not need anything just Java

Quote:
Originally Posted by im
View Post
It looks nice, but I don't see any use for this..
What do you mean? The idea is to use it in order to save you having to log into your server from command line to issue RCON commands; for example if you have a server running on a remote Linux server and want to change the gravity you just need to open up this program and change the gravity through the GUI rather than having to log into the Linux server, that's just an example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkL_MD
View Post
Verry nice
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unirom Shaw
View Post
Awesome, not need anything just Java
Yep, that's why I created this, simple and easy to use with the only prerequisite being Java (which most people have anyway).

Noticed something that didn't work. The setting 'serverdir'.
This works:
C:\Users\Kevin\Desktop\SAMP\CrimeLife-RP
This doesn't work:
%userprofile%\Desktop\SAMP\CrimeLife-RP

Just wondering if you could fix that.

p.s.
It is nice! (Y). +Respect stuff

Nice, I'll test this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
View Post
Noticed something that didn't work. The setting 'serverdir'.
This works:
C:\Users\Kevin\Desktop\SAMP\CrimeLife-RP
This doesn't work:
%userprofile%\Desktop\SAMP\CrimeLife-RP

Just wondering if you could fix that.

p.s.
It is nice! (Y). +Respect stuff
I never aimed to make it work like that; since I don't believe most people reference things like that for a start. If you use the "..." button you can browse for a folder / directory and it will set it up perfectly correctly. Thank you for bringing that to my attention however.

Nice

Just an update to say that I had a dodgy host recently so the download links may have been not working from time to time over the past two months but I'm back on a reliable host now so all should be well.

Bumping this since it's been 9 months.

very good