Check if player is using animation ?

is there any function to check if player is using animation ?

GetPlayerAnimationIndex -->a found this but i don't now how to do that

pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid) != 0) // ... player is using some animation

sorry to bring this up...but how can I check if the player is using one particular animation? I want to prevent players from punching..

Maybe this code helps you:
pawn Код:
//OnPlayerUpdate for example, to be more accurate.
    if(GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid))
    {
        new animlib[32];
        new animname[32];
        new msg[128];
        GetAnimationName(GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid),animlib,32,animname,32);
        format(msg, 128, "libary: %s || name: %s || index: %d", animlib, animname,GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid));
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, msg);
    }
And when you discover punching index use GetPlayerAnimationIndex to check player's anim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irinel1996
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe this code helps you:
pawn Код:
//OnPlayerUpdate for example, to be more accurate.
    {
        new animlib[32];
        new animname[32];
        new msg[128];
        format(msg, 128, "libary: %s || name: %s || index: %d", animlib, animname,GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid));
    }
And when you discover punching index use GetPlayerAnimationIndex to check player's anim.
What's with the numbers? Sorry I am at the beggining of scripting right now, si I don't understand much of this. I don't need a message displayed or anything. I just want that animation to stop if the player is clicking (to punch).

Edit:Nothing Smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
What's with the numbers? Sorry I am at the beggining of scripting right now, si I don't understand much of this. I don't need a message displayed or anything. I just want that animation to stop if the player is clicking (to punch).

pawn Код:
    {
        new animlib[32];
        new animname[32];
        new msg[128];
    }
How can you check:

pawn Код:
    {
        new animlib[32];
        new animname[32];
        new msg[128];
        if(!strcmp(animname, "WALK_DRUNK", true)) {
          // the player is with walk drunk animation
        }
}
More details here:

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ApplyAnimation

I understand how to use the apply animation function. what I don't understand here, is what's with 32 and 128..

These numbers are the pieces of data which can store the array, easier, how many characters can you insert into it. For example:
pawn Код:
//Let's take as example this word: WallHacker
/* If we count the characters we can see that there are 10 letters, 10 characters,
but would be better if we add one character more. So, now it should be:*/

new variable[11];
/*
You can give her any name, but don't use invalid symbols as ', ~, etc. You'll get errors when you compile.
*/

/*
To store numeric values, integers, just make normal variables as:*/

new variable;
I'd explain you more but, my English isn't very well. I don't want give you wrong information.
Take a look here too:https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Basics#Arrays

Best regards!

ok I get what's with the numbers (you explained very well thank you!!), but why do I need to store anything? I need to read the animation he is performing, and if it's the punch animation, it will stop before he does damage to the other player. That's it.