How to put radio station on gta folder ? help me please.

Why my game GTA San Andreas can not play the radio station while in the vehicle. Please anyone who can help me to download a file radio station and how to use it. Thanks.

?

Fucking ******* it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Fucking ******* it.
Very helpful.

Have you downloaded your copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas via a torrent? If you have, That may be the problem.

EDIT: Ah, It appears you have, well, I will not tell you what to do exactly because it would break the forum rules, but, it involves putting the files in your main folder. *zips his lips, wait, in this case.. *unplugs his keyboard*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
Very helpful.
More helpful than your reply, you've told him what he already knew, then started a sentence you couldn't finish because it violates the rules.. Pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Fucking ******* it.
bahahaha, thats terrible

I've had this problem before also, re-install your GTA SA and delete the Main File Location, Once you re-install it all of your new files will be in place like it first started off. Hope I helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakuski
Посмотреть сообщение
I've had this problem before also, re-install your GTA SA and delete the Main File Location, Once you re-install it all of your new files will be in place like it first started off. Hope I helped!
I had the same issue and that helped, thank you.