Player controls 2 vehicles simultaneously

This bug makes a player control 2 vehicles simultaneously on the other players' screens. For the player who's driving everything's working fine.

I just create a vehicle near the player (who's sitting in a vehicle as the driver) and teleport him in the created vehicle directly with PutPlayerInVehicle function.
pawn Код:
new vehicleid = CreateVehicle();
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, 0);

Usefull for AttachVehicleToVehicle ! Many thanks for the tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukilore
Посмотреть сообщение
Usefull for AttachVehicleToVehicle ! Many thanks for the tips
I don't think it can be used for that purpose.

I've never seen a player controlling two different vehicles. But I know if you use this when a player is already in another vehicle, others will see an empty vehicle driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
I've never seen a player controlling two different vehicles. But I know if you use this when a player is already in another vehicle, others will see an empty vehicle driving.
That empty vehicle is following the player's controls thus making the player control 2 vehicles at the same time, just not on his/her own screen.

Confirmed, Its anoying..

Confirmed.

If you use SetPlayerPos and set their position to their current x, y, z before using PutPlayerInVehicle, it prevents the bug.

I know it..And this helps me make fun! xD

Old bugs, it's easy fixable. First time eject the player from old vehicle, then put in the new one, or simple don't allow him to spawn a vehicle while he is in another vehicle.

You don't need to tell me how to get around the bug, I am not an idiot (well, not that big idiot). I reported the bug, because it's a bug, not because I cannot get around it.