[GameMode] [Re-Release] Angel Pine Roleplay 0.3E

Good job.

Translate this message to understand it.

Tai visa rusų

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordyvc
View Post
It's a nice script, but when come's the English version?
And the position saver doesn't work? I always start at the fuel station?
And is there a Pay&Spray, or a tune shop or something?
As i said before, the english version is coming soon. Also Angel pine does not have a tune shop nor have a paynspray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Policeman123
View Post
Translate this message to understand it.

Tai visa rusų
"It Is Russian" - It means that you in a sequence in the script that the coding is in either Russian Or In game text is Russian for that small singular part

I really like this!

Server script update coming in 2 days, Offically translated to english

lol is not english...

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
View Post
lol is not english...
Read the comments buddy..

Quote:

Changed the coding from YSI / CMD to If(strcmp) Code

Why you did that? You know that strcmp is slower than YSI.

strcmp Is the Classic Yet best code to use. YSI just uses params and is faster. Yet strcmp Is more effeicent but it takes longer. If you want good work done, it takes time not fast warnings you get most of the time using YSI if you dont do it properly. I prefer Strcmp. Though, If you would like a version with YSI i can do that later on.

Quick Notice: New Version Fully English Has Been Delayed due to real life issues. Will be released when i get back to it.

Its the 20th

I know it's the 20th, and this is still not released but god damnit Give the legend a while, it's not easy, so Dazza, YES DAZZA, and all you other idiots saying "IT'S THE 19TH, IT'S THE 20TH OMG IT'S NOT BEEN RELEASED YET." GIVE HIM TIME!!

thank you for reading this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by En
View Post
I know it's the 20th, and this is still not released but god damnit Give the legend a while, it's not easy, so Dazza, YES DAZZA, and all you other idiots saying "IT'S THE 19TH, IT'S THE 20TH OMG IT'S NOT BEEN RELEASED YET." GIVE HIM TIME!!

thank you for reading this.
You don't have the right to yell at some one like that they are saying so because they think it is a great game mode and they want to use it so they keep asking again and again so calm down just leave them until the guy release the game mode .

Please tell us when you are going to realse it .... dammnnn

Nothing till Now ?

Nothing then?

Good Job