[FilterScript] [FS]Simple Cashbox Mini-Game [V2]

[FS]Simple Cashbox Mini-Game [V2]

What is it:

This filterscript contains a minigame called 'Cashbox'
It's like the one in PenLS, but i have never played PenLS so i don't know exactly how that one works so i created my own version.
The game is not very extensive but its fun to play with a large group of players.

Gameplay:

Once in a while (default: 3 minutes) a new game will start.
A random place will be chosen somewhere in San Andreas, a pickup: 'cashbox' (default model is a briefcase) will be spawned on that position.
Difficulty mode 2:
All player-camera's will be centered on the location for 10 seconds. Then they have to recognize the location of the cashbox
The objective for all players is to get there first and pickup the cashbox, when a player has picked up the cashbox, a checkpoint will appear on the radar (default drop-location = Las Venturas Airport).
If the player reaches that drop-location, he/she will earn the value of the cashbox.

If the player who holds the cashbox dies or leaves the server before reaching the drop-location, he/she will lose the cashbox and a new pickup will get created on the place where he/she died or left the server.

During the game, the value of the cashbox will drop every second a certain amount of dollars.

If the cashbox is delivered at the drop-location, a new game will start in (default) 3 minutes.

Configuration:

You can change:
  • The modelID of the cashbox-pickup
  • The minimum value of the cashbox
  • The maximum value of the cashbox
  • The droplocation
  • If you want to show a textdraw (showing current value of the cashbox) yes or no
  • How many dollars the value of the cashbox drop every second
I added 65 cashbox-locations, you can add or remove as many as you want.

Here is a map showing all default cashboxlocations and default droplocation:

Another Ingame Screen:

Download:

Cashbox.pwn (MediaFire)

Have fun and please do not remove credits!!

nice

Uhmmmm sandra!,
Very nice script
but 1 veryyyyyy big problem
how to use this if your gm uses a disableplayercheckpoint each 200 ms.
??
Is there something possible, that you set a mapicon on it (like a yellow or red blip)
or a pickup version?

Rksss

Good, all your script are good. I think you can't stop with make script? :P

OMG....sandra.....

I needed this one :P

Thnx

Can you make more of this minigames ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rksss
Uhmmmm sandra!,
Very nice script
but 1 veryyyyyy big problem
how to use this if your gm uses a disableplayercheckpoint each 200 ms.
??
Is there something possible, that you set a mapicon on it (like a yellow or red blip)
or a pickup version?

Rksss
Use
SetPlayerMapIcon instead of SetPlayerCheckpoint.

But i just got an idea for new version:
No checkpoint is visible, but the players camera will look at the cashbox for a few seconds and then they have to find out where it is located...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Haaren
Good, all your script are good. I think you can't stop with make script? :P
Yes, i can't stop
I'm addicted :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar
Can you make more of this minigames ?
Ideas are welcome

Quote:

But i just got an idea for new version:
No checkpoint is visible, but the players camera will look at the cashbox for a few seconds and then they have to find out where it is located...

This sounds much better, when are you starting on it(A)
this is my final step to the release (99.999999999999999 % done), only this remaining than 100%

Rksss

Well i got some idea's

make this version in a drugs version...you pickup a briefcase thats worth money and contains some drugs

When you pick it up you have to bring it to a location...and when you deliver it you wont only get the money but also the drugs...

You can sell the drugs to other people ... so you can make money...but you can also use the drugs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pickup a car. and bring it to a location ... just this briefcase version but then a car....

Quote:
Well i got some idea's

make this version in a drugs version...you pickup a briefcase thats worth money and contains some drugs

When you pick it up you have to bring it to a location...and when you deliver it you wont only get the money but also the drugs...

You can sell the drugs to other people ... so you can make money...but you can also use the drugs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pickup a car. and bring it to a location ... just this briefcase version but then a car....

Yes, but with the camera thing. that you see where it is, and than you got to guess.

Rksss

Quote:
Click link in my signature:
CarExport-Game [V 1.1]