How to make Join & Leave Textdraws?

Hi I'm Uberanwar and I want to know how to make Join and Leave textdraws in my gamemode..
Join & Leave textdraws like..
JOIN:
LEAVE:
TIMEOUT:
KICK:

I got a join and leave filterscript I got from my friend but the filterscript is bugged so I want to make the textdraws myself.

You know how to create textdraws already, don't ya? If no you can check this tutorial. Use OnPlayerDisconnect to detect when a player leaves the server; you also gotta use TextDrawSetString to put your formatted join/leave/timeout/kick message into the textdraw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSphinX
Посмотреть сообщение
You know how to create textdraws already, don't ya? If no you can check this tutorial. Use OnPlayerDisconnect to detect when a player leaves the server; you also gotta use TextDrawSetString to put your formatted join/leave/timeout/kick message into the textdraw.
Thanks man, I'll read

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSphinX
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure why not!