1 request + 2 questions

1.i need a working OnPlayerDestroy callback coz OnVehicleDeath doesn't work when DestroyVehicle function is done

2.i have bomber [fs] by Mauzen there is a little problem when the player was put in a vehicle not entered normally the textdraw of the types of bombs doesn't appear

3.i made a remote missile system but i don't know how to make OnPlayerDeath work properly with that the PVar is "inphenix"

thanx for reading
opah

pawn Код:
forward OnPlayerDestroy(playerid, vehicleid);
forward DestroyVehicleEx(playerid, vehicleid);

public DestroyVehicleEx(playerid, vehicleid){
 DestroyVehicle(vehicleid);
 CallLocalFunction("OnPlayerDestroy", "dd", playerid, vehicleid);
}

public OnPlayerDestroy(playerid, vehicleid){
    printf("Player %d destroyed vehicle %d", playerid, vehicleid);
    return true;
}

If you want DestroyVehicle to call OnVehicleDeath hook it.

the problem is that i have mini-guns attached to some vehicles (mini-gun on tanks by mean but i modified it) and my vehicle spawner destroy the previous vehicle and spawn a new one the big problem is that the mini-guns are attached to the new vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opah
Посмотреть сообщение
the problem is that i have mini-guns attached to some vehicles (mini-gun on tanks by mean but i modified it) and my vehicle spawner destroy the previous vehicle and spawn a new one the big problem is that the mini-guns are attached to the new vehicle
Just destroy the minigun with DestroyObject, easy

i did but the problem is the [fs] uses timers to check if the object is there or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opah
Посмотреть сообщение
i did but the problem is the [fs] uses timers to check if the object is there or not
Thats not a problem?
How is that a problem?

Remove the timer then and attach the objects only when needed.

i need it all the time
so the players see the miniguns before entering