[Tool/Web/Other] Online missing brackets finder

PAWN: Online missing brackets counter

Hey guys. I made a little PHP website where you paste your pawno script and it shows you number of opened and number of closed brackets.

It's easy to use. This is just simple website and I will update it and fix known bugs in future.

Website link: Website is down. Upgrading with new features

Nice! :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
View Post
Nice! :0
Thanks bro!

nice script +Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
View Post
Bug:

pawn Code:
//{
'{'
}
It sure cannot catch everything, otherwise he might need parser, preprocessor and lexer(i.e. full compiler). Just think of macros, strings, comments, character literals etc. There are limitless ways of misrepresenting braces this online web service does not catch because it's simple and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
View Post
Yes, but if it is trying to find missing brackets and can't even tell this then frankly it its basically useless.
I will create software so you'll check for any bugs. BTW i saw one's using perl and other shit! Bitch please, can anybody create simple software without any shit?!

I don't want to argue with beta tester. I'm little guys. You know better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn
View Post
I don't want to argue with beta tester. I'm little guys. You know better!
You know, ****** has a point.
If you're releasing something to help the community, you should accept criticism.
And your code ain't just to test small things, probably people will use it for big codes, because thats where normaly it happens, in big ass codes...

RedJohn, you're most likely just counting the "{" and "}" with the explodes.

example:
PHP Code:
$open count(explode("{"$_POST['code']));
$close count(exokide("}"$_POST['code']));
echo 
'<script type="text/javascript">alert("you have '.$open.' open brackets\nAnd '.$close.' closed brackets");</script>'
ps: scripted on the quick reply box e.e

looks okay, but from the comments it seems to be scrappy, 4/10