subwoofer and headphones?

hey guysthere is a question , could somebody help me?
i have a sub woofer and a headphone... sometimes i play CS 1.6 and ireally love to listen to harddance and trance musics while gaming but , there is a problem...when i play music, i cant hear the game sound...
is there any way to play the music from subwoofer by using windows media player and play in-game music from headphones at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by «XTC»
Посмотреть сообщение
hey guysthere is a question , could somebody help me?
i have a sub woofer and a headphone... sometimes i play CS 1.6 and ireally love to listen to harddance and trance musics while gaming but , there is a problem...when i play music, i cant hear the game sound...
is there any way to play the music from subwoofer by using windows media player and play in-game music from headphones at the same time?
AFAIK that is not possible, unless you would use some kind'of splitter and setup your computer, like for example, If you can set the output sound for the CS1.6, you can then use the splitter and choose your desired output, and for the wmp, if you choose your subwoofer as it's main output, then it might be possible... (I'm really not sure about this though)

thx so much ken97 cause of helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken97
Посмотреть сообщение
AFAIK that is not possible, unless you would use some kind'of splitter and setup your computer, like for example, If you can set the output sound for the CS1.6, you can then use the splitter and choose your desired output, and for the wmp, if you choose your subwoofer as it's main output, then it might be possible... (I'm really not sure about this though)
(easier version)

(connecting subwoofers &)Playing music from MP3,phone,ipod or any other music player.
and connecting the headphone to the desktop.

Problem solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
(easier version)

(connecting subwoofers &)Playing music from MP3,phone,ipod or any other music player.
and connecting the headphone to the desktop.

Problem solved.
lol xkirill im not noob like that i know , but i listen to harddance/trance music with radio in windows media player and my cellphone doesn't support online radios. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by «XTC»
Посмотреть сообщение
lol xkirill im not noob like that i know , but i listen to harddance/trance music with radio in windows media player and my cellphone doesn't support online radios. :S
than that's the only option for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken97
Посмотреть сообщение

yupe

Solution:

Turn down the music volume

TADAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
Solution:

Turn down the music volume

TADAAA
you are so smart Norn!!!!! DDDDD XDD LOLLLLLLL (joking )
i still dont hear the shooting sounds in cs :P lol
damn my ears are damaged maybe thats because of listening to music with highest volume 5-6-7 hours a day :P lol

theres a simple way, change the sound setting to headphone and play the background music with widows media player by subwoofer