Criminal record system

I am wondering, is the possible to make a criminal record system where the players crimes are saved permanently into their playerfile, is it possible with normal file functions?

Yes..
What file saving system do you use?

Normal SAMP file functions.

fcreate(), fread() and etc.

Sorry for the bump, but could I know is it possible with Normal SAMP File functions?

Yes.

How everything else is saved, just copy those and change to the values you want to save. Are you using an edited script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
How everything else is saved, just copy those and change to the values you want to save. Are you using an edited script?
Yes, I am editing the Public Enemy script and converting it into a Roleplay script, just as a free time thing, nothing serious.

@Saving: But if I where to just add the values to the account, then the playerfile will be spammed with the Criminal Record, half of which will be empty.

Then don't save it under the main players user file, create a new folder and make a whole new save location with the players name which has all the criminal record saved. And by using this method, you could access the players information with them not being online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Then don't save it under the main players user file, create a new folder and make a whole new save location with the players name which has all the criminal record saved. And by using this method, you could access the players information with them not being online.
How come I never thought of that?! Thank you so much. Rep+'ed.