Feel like commiting mass-murder? Move to Norway!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/n...170259821.html

Quote:

As Yahoo News reported, the prison announced in May that it was unwilling to keep the extremist in solitary confinement, but does not want him around other inmates, since he could try to take them hostage. So they plan to hire "friends" who would be charged with playing chess and indoor hockey with the murderer.

I sincerely hope a few parents of those dead teenagers apply for the "friend" job, then beat him to DEATH w/ the indoor-hockey sticks and shove chess pieces up his asshole until his mouth shits pawns and rooks.

I personally don't think the jail is good for a psycopath like him.He will be destroyed by his "friends" in jail,or ass raped in the shower.

The world is a fucked up place... Can't believe this..

He should be punished with more then jail to be honest, death penalty in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxnnor
Посмотреть сообщение
He should be punished with more then jail to be honest, death penalty in my opinion.
Wait,are you defending all that people killed by him but you wish a death penalty?Where is the coerence?

The jail is much better than the death.

In jail you die inside,and it's even worse than dying with body.

Mental suffering it's more stronger than body suffering,dont forget it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait,are you defending all that people killed by him but you wish a death penalty?Where is the coerence?

In my opinion, he doesn't deserve to live.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Let the Karma do his job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение

The problem is that he gets meals, rec time, a warm bed (slab), snacks, visitors...all being paid by those who have jobs and pay taxes. Is it fair to THEM that their money is going to help him live bill/tax-free....when that money would have been better spent on shit people would appreciate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is that he gets meals, rec time, a warm bed (slab), snacks, visitors...all being paid by those who have jobs and pay taxes. Is it fair to THEM that their money is going to help him live bill/tax-free....when that money would have been better spent on shit people would appreciate?
That's true...but you should know the jail services are paid from OUR money...and the system is fucked.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree, but if the government legalised Capitol punishment, people wont be happy.