[Include] $$ Dollars and Cents $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
Посмотреть сообщение
I wanted to keep the textdraw part in a separate filterscript so it doesn't mess up if people are using the include in gamemode AND in filterscripts too.
You can use defines to turn textdraws on/off

also why would people use this in multiple scripts since it isnt "sharing" the money values with echother anyway, (so people have like $1 in the gamemode and $5 in the filterscript) ?

just sayin

it's great script but i tried to make a CMD to get some cents it looks like this:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/centai", true,6))
{
Cents_GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 0, cents=12)
return 1;
}

But i have errors:
C:\DOCUME~1\Ance_Zas\Desktop\GM\GM\GM\GM\GAMEMO~1\ band7.pwn(6923) : error 017: undefined symbol "cents"
C:\DOCUME~1\Ance_Zas\Desktop\GM\GM\GM\GM\GAMEMO~1\ band7.pwn(6923) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\DOCUME~1\Ance_Zas\Desktop\GM\GM\GM\GM\GAMEMO~1\ band7.pwn(6923) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\DOCUME~1\Ance_Zas\Desktop\GM\GM\GM\GM\GAMEMO~1\ band7.pwn(6923) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

Can you make a CMD to get cents?

I have a prob, i crate this comand:if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/centai", true,6))
{
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 1, 2);
return 1;
}
it's working weveryfing is good but when i flushed SA:MP and go to webs or descop and going again in samp my cents and dolars geted with that cmd disapiers, can you explain it, maby i need to make dini saving cents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancezas
Посмотреть сообщение
it's great script but i tried to make a CMD to get some cents it looks like this:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/centai", true,6))
{
Cents_GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 0, cents=12)
return 1;
}

But i have errors:
C:\DOCUME~1\Ance_Zas\Desktop\GM\GM\GM\GM\GAMEMO~1\ band7.pwn(6923) : error 017: undefined symbol "cents"
C:\DOCUME~1\Ance_Zas\Desktop\GM\GM\GM\GM\GAMEMO~1\ band7.pwn(6923) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\DOCUME~1\Ance_Zas\Desktop\GM\GM\GM\GM\GAMEMO~1\ band7.pwn(6923) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\DOCUME~1\Ance_Zas\Desktop\GM\GM\GM\GM\GAMEMO~1\ band7.pwn(6923) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

Can you make a CMD to get cents?
Use
Код:
 GivePlayerMoeny(playerid, 20, 20);
with this include the native will be
Код:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, dollars, cents);

And What about this problem:
Quote:

I have a prob, i crate this comand:if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/centai", true,6))
{
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 1, 2);
return 1;
}
it's working weveryfing is good but when i flushed SA:MP and go to webs or descop and going again in samp my cents and dolars geted with that cmd disapiers, can you explain it, maby i need to make dini saving cents?

Nice work@!@
10/10

cool

Nice one.

This is when you use the word "Unique". Good Job.

Nice

Nice great work love it!

Great for RP.

Good job

Yeah thx..

epic and perfect.

Awesome!

yeah, its pretty nice, thanks!

Nice , Include , but i have a prob.

It only give me Cents

CMD:geld(playerid,params[]) {
if(!IsPlayerConnected(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, Gelb, "Man muss eingeloggt , sein um Befehle zu verwenden.");
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 20, 20);
SendClientMessage(playerid, Gelb, "Du hast 20,20$ erhalten.");
return 1;
}

And i get only 20cent , who i can solve this problem.

Sorry for my Bad English I am a German

good job !!!

Amazing.Gonna test it when i get a pc.