[FilterScript] Jay's Skydive Places ;D

This is my first filterscript, which creates 2 places where u can skydive and splat like an asshole xD
Since I am newbie, u guyz dont have nothing to complain (only if I scripted something that is similar to another FS)

DOWNLOAD:
Download V3

PS:the 3rd plataform has a different way of getting into it, u need to locate a jet on area 51 and go on the marker right on the jet door
New 5th plataform named by "Pro Skydive'", named by its level of dificulty (possible, but take time), also, sorry for the lacks of pics for now, I am busy a bit, but will make sure to take pics

COMMANDS

/sd
/cs
----- Third plataform can only be acessed via pickup on plane located at Area 69----
/ds
/prs

Credits To:
Matthew "Matt" Mola for helping me out with the sound thingy
and
Zeex for the zcmd include (which was very helpful ^^)

Very good 7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaser206
Посмотреть сообщение
Very good 7/10
thx

It's nice, Rep'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_McReary
Посмотреть сообщение
thx
No problem, i also repped you because your new and you did something that i couldn't do when i was new.

Nice work.

Good work 10/10 yea very nice ^__^

wow, thanks for these nice comments

Very nice Jay - told you everyone would believe you - ignore those that don't but Jean and Matthew will have to now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabire3
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice Jay - told you everyone would believe you - ignore those that don't but Jean and Matthew will have to now.
Jean wants to be mmtech only mapper, that's why he is filling me with bullshit, jealous brazillians is the worse thing u can ever meet.