Streamer HELP!

Okay, so i have a glitch where when i open any gates in my server, they spin and go in different directions. I figure its cause my streamer or YSI is out of date. I get this when starting up.

=======================================
| |
| YSI version 1.03.0011 |
| By Alex "******" Cole |
| |
| Checking the latest YSI version.. |
| |

Gamemode started.
Gamemode started.
Gamemode started.
test.
Paintball Arena 1 loaded
Paintball Arena 2 loaded
Paintball Arena 3 loaded
Paintball Arena 4 loaded
Paintball Arena 5 loaded
Paintball Arena 6 loaded
Paintball Arena 7 loaded
Paintball Arena 8 loaded
Paintball Arena 9 loaded
Paintball Arena 10 loaded
test.
test1.
test111.
test11.
test111222.
t4444est.
testhere.
[script] 3DTEXTDRAW LIMIT: 1024 (Static, non-streamed) | 3DTEXTDRAW COUNT: 1644
[script] PICKUP LIMIT: 2048 (Static, non-streamed) | PICKUP COUNT: 1474
[script] OBJECT LIMIT: 400 (Static, non-streamed) | OBJECT COUNT: 6779

-------------------------------------------
Welcome to TUG:RP
-------------------------------------------

Number of vehicle models: 104

| |
| Error: Could not connect to YSI |
| update server (response was 003). |
| |

Could someone please send me a link to the latest Streamer plugin and YSI update, and also could you help me in the installation. I tried installing the updates but always got errors in the script. PLEASE HELP! Thank!
I will give rep. to whoever helps

If it spins of in different directions, something may be with your moveobject in the rotx, roty, or rotz parameter (rotation).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
If it spins of in different directions, something may be with your moveobject in the rotx, roty, or rotz parameter (rotation).
I dont think thats the problem. These gates were pre-installed with the gamemode i found. I had my mapper, who has experience in making gates try to make some too and his gates were glitching out as well. How do I fix the YSL error and update streamer?

There is no error with YSI. It just means that the update server could not be found (Happens every time for me, as-well)

Just search YSI and Streamer and re-download them.

Just download the latest streamer and YSI and it will stop.

Okay, i downloaded the newest streamer version and put it into my plugin folder, and i inserted the natives and callbacks for it into my script but im getting an error

Quote:

C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR TUG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(16964) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR NGG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(16964) : error 017: undefined symbol "distance"
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR NGG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(16964) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR NGG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(16964) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR NGG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(16964) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

The line is
Quote:

HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0, .testlos = 1, .distance = 30.0);

Could someone fix the line and post the correct format? Thanks!

pawn Код:
HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5, 30.0, 1, 30.0);
I think that should do it ..

Best regards,
Jesse

Ok, i replaced all instances of the house line that was getting errors with the line that jesse posted, and all those errors are gone.
However now im getting
Quote:

C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR TUG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(15822) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "-"
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR TUG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(15823) : warning 221: label name "File" shadows tag name
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR TUG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(15823) : error 017: undefined symbol "iFileHandle"
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR TUG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(15825) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR TUG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(15825) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "sizeof"
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR TUG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(15825) : error 017: undefined symbol "iFileHandle"
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\OUR TUG 1\gamemodes\TUGRP_nomysql.pwn(15825) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Those lines are:
Quote:

[Line 15822] iIndex-identifier-
[Line 15823] File: iFileHandle = fopen("families.cfg", io_read);
[Line 15824]
[Line 15825] while (iIndex < sizeof(FamilyInfo) && fread(iFileHandle, szFileStr)) {

Thanks again for whoever helps!