mYSQL r7 from Blue G

Hello,
My gamemode started to get a little lag because I had too many queries, so I've updated my mysql plugin to r7, and transformed everything to work as multi threaded, but now I'm facing a little problem. There are some queries that I don't want to work in other thread, and I tried something like this:
mysql_function_query(conn, "SELECT * FROM tabley ORDER BY id ASC", true, "", "");
cache_get_data(rows, fields, conn);
but when I print rows there is a huge number of rows that is not possible to be on my database.
Is this possible to do or am I doing something wrong?
I hope someone can give me a little help with this.

Thanks

When use cache you'll need call a callback

mysql_function_query(conn, "SELECT * FROM tabley ORDER BY id ASC", true, "CallBack", "CallBackParametersSpecifiers", {Float,_}:...);

u need to post your code

Thank you, but I know how to work with the callbacks, my doubt is how to do it without the callback...
I saw in mysql r7 plugin page that this version doesn't handle non threaded queries, but the r6 handle both.
If I move back to r6, can you give me an example about how to use a threaded query and non threaded?
I just a need a little help to understand how it works, I'm not really interested in asking for any fix on my code.
Thank you guys

Check out some MySQL gamemodes and see how they work, that'd probably be the best way.