Cannot make server for public

Local Area Network
IP: 192.168.0.102

whatismyip.com
IP: 109.237.15.47

When I add 192.168.0.102 in SA-MP it works but none sees it, only me.

When I add 109.237.15.47 cannot start the server, reason: Unable to start server on 109.237.15.47:7777. Port in use?

I've checked every single proccess, this port is free, so it's not in use.

Has the port been forwarded?

I'm unable to start the server on the public IP

search is your friend! anyway :P www.portforward.com
you need to open a port to let the other users join your server

You can't bind your external IP address to the sa-mp server, its not registered to any interfaces on your computer. Your router uses overloaded NAT (PAT) to make multiple LAN connections across one WAN connection.

You need to bind your server to your local IP (which it will do automatically), and then configure your router to forward traffic to 192.168.0.102 on UDP port 7777. There are plenty of port forwarding guides out there, but you cannot use the bind directive in the server config in that way.

You really told me a lot -.-'

I just have wireless router, well, fuck it, don't knowЁ!

There is a LOT of material on these forums about port forwarding, just look around, there really is no need for me to repeat what others have said. There are also plenty of tutorials online for every router and situation imaginable.

As a previous poster said http://portforward.com/ is a useful resource.

Portforward.
If you have money host your server.
volt-host.com

lol some of answer'ers are wronge they told you to do www.portforowrd.com .. aHh i have already tired it but no working even 0 % ..... any way you'll need to port forword your router...add me on skype " imran.ali1997 " for help i will make it in 10 minute

Yes! For hosting a sa-mp server you need to pay on ( volt-host.com ) It will cost 25$ For 100 slots and it will be hosted, when you pay they will provide you IP ADRESS : PORT.