What Objectid is this?

i tried to figure that out like 2 days, and i have no idea... I want to delete it, but in order to do so, i need the ID. I hope someone can help here :/

IF you use Map Construction (http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...84#post1399384 ), you can fly over to that location, and click on the object, it will show you the number id on the right. Thats only if its there by standard.

If its mapped in, you could try asking server owner for the ID, or if you have access to the map file, load it into Map Construction.

sadly the gate is not there... :/

Then it must be in your script somewhere, take a look at: CreateObject or CreateDynamicObject.

no its not, the script is selfmade, and that thing is created by SAMP not my script.

show me the object ill help u deleted it

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName31
Посмотреть сообщение
show me the object ill help u deleted it
look at the screenshot maybe?

If you havent found a solution you can always go to MTA , do map editor, and when you look for an object , search "gate".Once found get the code for it , and there is your id

thats the problem, i cant find that ID. And in MTA or SAMP Editor, the Gate isnt there o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt P
Посмотреть сообщение
thats the problem, i cant find that ID. And in MTA or SAMP Editor, the Gate isnt there o_O
In MTA add object with "gate" in the search bar and it should be there.
I would help but my MTA isnt working atm, I get kicked when I go into my own map editor.Hope it helps