Server got hacked.

Hello,
last night i banned a person from entering my server, and I have a few questions about what happened.

I banned him, then he came in on a proxy and abused myself and everyone on the server.

First question is, how do i prevent people from connecting to my server through a proxy.

He came in multiple times, he first started spamming some "m0d ******" related text, he was seriously spamming the screen, now if anyone is familiar with this hack, can someone please tell me a way to prevent that spam.

Now the really big thing that has my mind boggled is, he came on so many times, (every time i banned him), he came on with different names, the way I knew it was him, was his stats showed 0 kills, 0 deaths, 2 hours online, then his hours would go up every couple of seconds (it looked like he was editing his own hours with a command) as every time they went up, he would stop moving for a couple seconds. (this is not a script bug, as it does not happen with anyone else).

My server has a system where when you first connect, you are stuck at a dialog screen for the register feature.

He came on as my name, somehow managed to get past the register dialogue and started abusing people as my name.

He then swore that he would "ddos" my server,
when I got home today my server was offline and I haven't been able to get it up since.
I'm currently on the hosted list with an average of 20 -30 players online, so this is a big bummer for me.

If you actually took the time to read this and try to help me out with this big problem, I will appreciate it ALOT!

There really isn't much you can do aside from rangebanning. Hard to act against a proxy server. That's why they exist.

There is no way he can change his stats(variables) unless you have a command that edits stats, and he was able to be admin via backdoors. Search through your script, make sure you are resetting player variables on connect. Goodluck.