Limitation for Pickups?

Hello guys!
I have a problem with the pickups.I have made 50+ pickups and everything was working fine.I added again and again but now the pickup is not coming (Not all) , only the "Create3DTextLabel" is apperaring. I really dont know why it is like that.I scripted is correct.

Now it is like this

I need to fix it , anyone please tell me how to fix this hell

This seems like a custom map. If it is located far out to sea, then there is a chance that your pickups (much like snipers) won't work.

Can you show the code please?
it can be possible that you are creating Pickups in another interior and/or virtual world.

Code

pawn Код:
new Elegy2;
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    Elegy2 = CreatePickup(1247,1,338.8233,4876.6807,252.6484);
    Create3DTextLabel("Elegy", 0x3453DD,338.8233,4876.6807,252.6484,40.0, 0);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerPickUpPickup(playerid, pickupid)
{
    if(pickupid == Elegy2) {
    CarSpawner(playerid,522);}
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
This seems like a custom map. If it is located far out to sea, then there is a chance that your pickups (much like snipers) won't work.
As Vince said, if it is located far out to sea then the pickup will not come.If you have doubt about that, just make another pickup in the nearby area where you are spawning and check whether it is coming or not.

To my knowledge, pickups can't be further away than (somewhere around) 3500 meter from the center of San Andreas. Your pickup is 4876 meter away from the center on the Y coordinate. From the center to the edge of the San Andreas map is 3000 meter.