Anyone Know Anything?

So, about a few days ago i dropped my blackberry in the water (actually, i went swimming with it). As soon as i got out of the water i took the battery out and let everything dry in the sun. I also tried a trick where you put the phone in a bowl of rice for a few days (that didn't work either). I am not under warranty, i can't afford a new phone. Anyone have some tips/suggestions, or did the same thing? Don't tell me to have someone fix it, as i said, i'm not under warranty so i cant afford that.

Might sounds stupid but have you tried taking it apart and blow-drying it? A friend of mine did that with another phone, it worked!

There are 0% chances to get your phone normal, cause when water enters the phone, circuit board will be burn't so.... no chance. Get repaired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Might sounds stupid but have you tried taking it apart and blow-drying it? A friend of mine did that with another phone, it worked!
I've also heard that there is a chance that doing that would short-circuit the phone. At this point, ill try it though. (Tried: don't do anything :<)

Unlucky, most likely your blackberry's gone for good, but good luck anyways.

if it was turned off at the time... just let it sit for a few years maybe it will come back... just like my watch lol

Buy a Samsung Galaxy s3.
Blackberry suckz

You're pretty much SOL for the time being. Had it have been off or its battery removed before hand, then you'd be ok.

Get a new phone and don't swim while wearing your clothes (I have no idea. Why do you go swimming with your casual clothes on? o_O)

I dont think you can fix it. :S