Need a help with tablets

I am not much of a computer freak, so when it comes to buying something I just freeze.
I am currently buying a tablet and I don't know what to get, so if you know any that would fit my wishes, I would be happy.
If I can get a tablet on which movies would run great, without any freezing, just smoothly runing, that would be it. I am going to use it for internet, films, book reading, well, stuff tablet is used for. But It doesn't need a high quality camera, since this is the feature I wont be using. Memory isn't important either, because I already have microsd for it.
I also don't care at all what brand the tablet is. It can be some ching chang china tablet. I don't care at all. I can pay up to 230Ђ. Maximum 250Ђ.

So, can you find anything?

Best regards, Lenart

You might wanna wait till the ****** Nexus tablet goes on sale.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-574...s-leak-online/

****** Nexus would be a great choice, but it comes out in middle of July, so I can expect it in middle in August in Slovenia. I would need a tablet faster than that.
So, any other choices?

Samsung galaxy tab

Samsung Galaxy tabs are good but its a little pricey. I myself have the Amazon Kindle Fire, which I purchased for my dad. It's only $200. It works good but you don't have access to the Android App market even though it runs on Android 2.3 or something. But it's alright because the Amazon App market has every major app.

lolumadd_, yes I've been watching Amazon Kindle Fire, it would be great, but if I understood right, you need to buy a premium account at amazon, which cost 80$ a year if you want to access most of the apps, music and videos. Or do you have any free films, apps, music, books without premium too?

I don't like to bump topics, but it has been a day and I still need some ideas. Does anyone have any exerience with Prestigio tablets?