[Tool/Web/Other] Sublime Text 2 with PAWN included

Hello Everyone, many you have been wondering how to get PAWN compiler and all of that in Sublime Text but never made to get it.

Well, There is many Tutorials around!

But today i'm sharing here Sublime Text 2 with the PAWN Auto Completion, File Detection, Syntax Highlighter and Compiler already because to be honest, it's an annoying work to download everything and all that shit!

After you downloaded it just place the folder where you want!

But you still have to do something now, yes lazy boy you do :33

1- Click on Preferences > Package Settings > Pawn Compiler Settings > Edit Build Settings

2- Now change the 3 paths to your pawncc.exe one, Save it and Close it's window!

3- Now Click on tools > build system > Pawn

Done you now have Sublime Text with PAWN Auto Completion, File Detection, Syntax Highlighter and Compiler

If you don't know what is Auto Completion, This is Auto Completion:

When you write something it will give you a list of functions under, when you click on it, it will give you the whole function writen already, now you just have to set the parameters to what you want!

If you don't know what Syntax Highlighter is
Syntax highlighting is a feature of text editors that are used for programming, scripting, or markup languages. The feature displays text, especially source code, in different colors and fonts according to the category of terms.

File Detection detects the .pwn & .inc files!

To compile press F5!

DOWNLOAD

Click Here!

Credits
- Macluawn for the File Detector and Syntax Highlighter
- [HLF]Southclaw for the Auto Completion
- Sublime Text for Sublime Text 2

Hope you guys enjoy this editor!
If you want to know something else or you have any problem, PM me or simply reply here and i'll help you out

Have a nice Editing!

I, for one saved my editor since I saw the 1st tutorial, so it's not much of a deal to me, but...thx.

nvm fixed it myself

On-topic: good work

Good Job! but doesn't work..idk what is the problem exactly. I downloaded it and when I ran it this screen appears..No prefences button
http://i.imgur.com/NB8Nvjp.png

What exactly did you add? And do you have permission from the authors to redistribute their work?

Where was save a archives?

Who directory saved archives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyB0y
View Post
Good Job! but doesn't work..idk what is the problem exactly. I downloaded it and when I ran it this screen appears..No prefences button
http://i.imgur.com/NB8Nvjp.png
Hi just press LEFT ALT button and taskbar will show

Why recieve this when compile?
Quote:

[Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified
[cmd: [u'E:\\service55/pawno/pawncc.exe', u'PPC_Trucking.pwn', u'-;+', u'-v2', u'-d3', u'-\\)+']]
[dir: E:\service55\samp03\gamemodes]
[path: C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\sys tem32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windo ws\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\]
[Finished]

does it run in ubuntu? I am looking for a compiler that can compile in ubuntu