Need me more things and have a problem .. [+REP]

A. Looking for the best house system. Possible to make a house with any decor, you have no idea what I will give you some pictures from a server with a nice system.

B. Looking for Payday, EP (EXP), Level system.

C. Need me commands to mute the chat with a player for 30 60 and 90 minutes.

D. Looking for DM / StreetRace / MoneyBox missions.

E. Need me good Bank system.

F. Need me Job, Drug, Rob, Event systems.

G. My problem with dialogs .. When i click on function in dialog, it disappears and does not function.

Hey.

You need to be able to do some research yourself.
Check this part of the forum for scripts people have released.

If you want make something yourself, however, you need to work out how it needs to be made.
For example, C:
pawn Код:
When the player types the /mute command{
    Check if they are an admin
    Check if they have typed a valid name/ID of another player (make sure the player is online too)
    Check if the player is already muted (and either extend the mute time, or just prevent them from being muted again)
    //Additonal checks will need to go here
    After passing all the checks, set a variable to declare that the player is muted
    If you want admins to be able to type the length of time, you will need to process that before here
    Set a timer to mute the player for X amount of time
    Tell the player they are muted, tell the admin they have muted the player
}
timer function{
    Reset the variable that declares the player as muted
    Tell the player to follow the rules and that they are unmuted
}
When a player tries to talk{
    If the variable that declares players as muted is true, prevent the player from talking
}
//This is pseudocode. Do not try to run it in PAWN because it will not work at all
//This tells how a script for question C would work

I put a topic I have not found what I was looking in the forum.

You do not understand the code ..

(Badger(new) Here)

I do understand the code.
It is instructions for how the coder should make the code, not how the computer should run the code.

You however do not seem to understand how to find something on the forums.
While searching for includes, filterscripts and plugins to use myself, I remember seeing many house, XP, level, mission and admin systems.

You are asking for pretty much a whole gamemode here, so you will need to put some work into it.

Do not you know that I have not found what I need? And the solution I can not find it there I guess : D

Rank/XP system- Page 3 of Filter Scripts & Includes
I searched the Filter Scripts & Includes section for "House" and found on the first page:
Gagi's Dynamic House System
Dynamic Apartment System
Page 2:
Cali Houses

If you search for "mission" in the Filter Scripts & Includes section, you will find a page full of missions that other people have made which you could modify.