Need help please.

How can i add my custom skins to my own server? Its format is ".txd",So it would be like original SA:MP skins which made by SA:MP.
Waiting for your help.

You cannot do it without using a third party application that every user who wishes to play on your server would have to use.

Can't i have it as a plugin or filterscript or something in my server? I just want every player in the server to see it when am using it. Any way? Or its not?

give out the custom .img file

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
give out the custom .img file
That's actually illegal.

I just want it in my own server,Not my own gta pc,I mean i want it like /buyclothes then i type as example "777",Then i get that skin. So..? Any way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodey3333
Посмотреть сообщение
Can't i have it as a plugin or filterscript or something in my server? I just want every player in the server to see it when am using it. Any way? Or its not?
No you cannot.

The information about vehicle designs is all stored on the client, therefore to modify the information for everyone, you need to modify everyone's client and the server cannot do that. It has to be done on each persons own computer, so you would need to make everyone install the same files.

There are systems out there that can do this apparently, but they still require all of your players to download a program that has to be run alongside SA-MP to download these custom skins, so it's basically the same thing as distributing it to them all manually, it just makes life a little easier in that regard. People who do not download this program and play on your server will not see the custom skins though.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I just want it in my own server,Not my own gta pc,I mean i want it like /buyclothes then i type as example "777",Then i get that skin. So..? Any way?
Those "clothes" otherwise known as skins are already present on everyone's installation of San Andreas. Therefore you are not making them download any new information to their PC, they are simply using what's already there.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
plugin or filterscript
The simple answer: No.