Colorhost Down?

Hey guys, is anybody experiencing colorhost down? They were up but they keep going down. If anybody has this problem please comment.

Yup. They had a drive fail and lost all my data.

And now they are being DDOS'ed

Seems like every month they are having issues, server down, DDOS, Drive Loss. When does it end

Its fine now.

If you have an issue, submit a ticket.

I cant, website is down for me. And when we called you kevin, you pretended to be a man by the name of Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
View Post
Its fine now.

If you have an issue, submit a ticket.
Well I wanna make sure it's up. I was just in the middle of writing a server ad and this happens. Now I'm gonna have to delay this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorygop
View Post
I cant, website is down for me. And when we called you kevin, you pretended to be a man by the name of Jason
I dont pick up the phones.

The website is working perfectly fine and responding to pings.

Submit a ticket or PM for assistance.

We called your extention yesterday, as we got the same voice as we did today. Plus your voicemail message is the same as jasons.

We also took the time to do some digging. Your only 16, and color host isnt even a company(could be wrong its been 7 months)

http://rivr.me/Kevin/post/50585

Quote:
View Post
We called your extention yesterday, as we got the same voice as we did today. Plus your voicemail message is the same as jasons.

We also took the time to do some digging. Your only 16, and color host isnt even a company(could be wrong its been 7 months)

http://rivr.me/Kevin/post/50585
Wrong.

Please do not attempt to start drama on this thread.

We will attempt to resolve issues if you contact us through the appropriate communication methods.

Thank you.

We're not starting drama. Im exposing the truth behind color-host.

Your the only web hosting company I know, that doesnt RAID its drives. Or even back them up daily to an out side server. So if a drive did fail, you'd have another(if RAID'ed) or atleast backups, If you backed them up.

Im just letting the public know, Your 16, 7 Months ago, Color-Host was not/is not a LLC. And I will post a ******* video comparing your voice mail message, telling us your not there, stating your CEO at EXT 95, and compare it with "Jason" who we spoke with today.

Quote:
View Post
We're not starting drama. Im exposing the truth behind color-host.

Your the only web hosting company I know, that doesnt RAID its drives. Or even back them up daily to an out side server. So if a drive did fail, you'd have another(if RAID'ed) or atleast backups, If you backed them up.

Im just letting the public know, Your 16, 7 Months ago, Color-Host was not/is not a LLC. And I will post a ******* video comparing your voice mail message, telling us your not there, stating your CEO at EXT 95, and compare it with "Jason" who we spoke with today.
Your not exposing the truth.
Your trying to be some smart-ass and trying to break down a business.
Who cares if he is 16 or 17?
As long as colorhost is providing quality service and professorial support there is nothing to complain about?
And who cares if the guy on the phone is called Kevin or Jason?

Just shut up and let them handle the issue, instead of trying to be the smartass.