Cause everyone to part from the server

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows anything on a script that may could cause everyone to Part/Disconnect from a server without any error codes in game like it would with a invalid car mod. The server console does not send any errors with a crash detector ether and the server itself does not actually shut down everyone just disconnects all at the same time. It usually happens about 25-45 minutes after the server starts and after each time they disconnect, I have tried to pin point when it happens or what happens right before everyone crashes but sense it happens only every 25-45 minutes its very hard to find and the first few times it happened I didn't know it was a bug so I don't remember what I was doing in any of my scripts at that time. So what I am wondering is does anyone know what could cause this??

Thank you, if you need any further info that I didn't put above please ask

Do you got any timers, mysql without freeing or anything that could stack up and build more lag if you run the server more time?

I do have timers, none that I added recent enough that it could be the reason for this I don't think, also I don't use mysql for anything on any of my scripts. Thanks for your reply!

Does anyone have any ideas? this bug is very frustrating.

What is the last thing you added before it happened?

Like I said in my post " and the first few times it happened I didn't know it was a bug so I don't remember what I was doing in any of my scripts at that time."

i know this is hard, experienced it myself, but try commenting out parts that you might have added in that time.
i know you don't remember, but try to think very good, and try commenting a few things out.
try to find out when it occurs, and wat could cause it.
Let me say it again, I may sound unhelpful, but i had this too, and i know it's very annoying.. but i thought very deeply and commented ou things, and fixed it that way..
I hope you succeed

thanks for your advise and I will begin trying this but, like I said it happens about every 30 minutes and that is a long time to wait and see if it worked and sometimes it takes longer so I'll comment somthing and think it was fixed but it wasn't actually.

are you using any filterscripts?
try disabling all filterscripts you have and test it then, maybe somehwere in these something gets called that disconnects all..
sorry i can't do more for you :\

Great idea thanks, I'll try it.