Shaking Player's Screen

Title says it all.
How can i shake player's screen? i tried using SetPlayerDrunkLevel but that shakes very slowly, is there any other way to do it more faster?
Thanks.

Try using camera functions.

what camera fucntions?
Anybody knows how to do this?

Increase the drunk level?

He means shaking it like an earthquake, try setting the player drunk level repeatedly (on a low interval timer), I think this may work.

Just set the level to increase when your player drinks an alcoholic beverage, if you need a code, reply and I am sure I can make one.

I believe I once achieved this by setting a player's drunk level to about 2020 on a fast timer (levels under 2000 stop the camera from swaying), but I doubt it would work for players with certain a FPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxnnor
Посмотреть сообщение
Just set the level to increase when your player drinks an alcoholic beverage, if you need a code, reply and I am sure I can make one.
I dont even need it for that cause.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe I once achieved this by setting a player's drunk level to about 2020 on a fast timer (levels under 2000 stop the camera from swaying), but I doubt it would work for players with certain a FPS.
I'll try that and reply the result.

I did some testing with that, sucked. Oh well.

It does not shake like i want it to, i want it to shake fast because i have a new idea of creating realistic vehicle handling that shake player(s) screen when they go over certain amount of speed...
I hope you catch my drift.