Port fowarding HELP!

I have been trying to port foward but i just cant can someone use team viewer PLEASE!

Hmm look at some tutorials

pm me :d i can help you !

Heres how to do it.

Step 1.
Go on the start button and search for run, then when run comes up type in "cmd".

Step 2.
Once cmd has opened type in this command "ipconfig" and look for "Default Gateway" and there should be an ip there. Open explorer, firefox, chrome or any other software you use for internet and type in that ip in the address bar.

Step 3.
Now it should ask you for your username and password to find it look on your router as it should have the login details, once on you go on port forwarding (there should be something called that), once on the port forwarding page it will want you to type a name so type anything (I did "SA-MP Server" to remind me what server port that was) and put in the start port the port number you want and then do the same for the end port.

Step 4.
Once you have done that and added it go to firewall, when you are on fire wall go on outbound rules and add a new rule, you should know what to do so just type your port in and allow the access, then go on the inbound rules and do the same with the outbound rules (make sure to check it careful cause it will have selected "Do Not Allow Access" so careful when you click next.

Step 5.
Once that is done test it out.

Hope this has been helpful for you and any other people who need this.
(If I helped you with this please +rep me)

calzo this does not work for me im sorry but i tryed eveything.

[A]ndrei give me your teamviewer information on PM and I will try to help you.

Nr.1 go to your menu and type.. CMD and open the CMD and you type "ipconfig" and it shows your IP, Gateway ETC and open your browser and type in the gateway and (USERNAME) pass wollah! and set your ports to 7777 rep+ if that Helped

try this
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=354465

bro im done i did more research in my router its the newest version so none of you can help me...

but i did it...