/help Command.

Hey can someone help me out with a /help command for use with zcmd?
I want it so it says something like, "Here are a list of commands: /heal, /fix, /kill, /jetpack, /me."
I'm new to scripting :P

pawn Код:
COMMAND:help(playerid, params[])
{
     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLORHERE, "Here is a list of commands: /heal, /fix, /kill, /jetpack, /me"); // Change the color to what ever your color defines are
     return 1;
}
If you need any other help with scripting, don't hesitate to PM me, I'll be more than happy to help you.

Thanks!

No problem buddy. Seeing as you are new to scripting this will be your best friend!

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

That will surely help you!

This:

pawn Код:
{
     new sz_msg [ 900 ];
     strcat( sz_msg, "Here is a list of commands:\r\n");
     strcat( sz_msg, "/heal /fix /kill /jetpack /me\r\n");
     ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1000, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Help", sz_msg, "Close", "");
     return 1;
}
Or this:

pawn Код:
{
     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YOURCOLOR, "Here is a list of commands:");
     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YOURCOLOR, "/heal /fix /kill /jetpack /me");
     return 1;
}

I've already replied lol? also he said "I'm new to scripting" the first option you gave him isn't basic, he's not bound to understand at all. Thus the reason why I gave him something extremely simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic
Посмотреть сообщение
I've already replied lol? also he said "I'm new to scripting" the first option you gave him isn't basic, he's not bound to understand at all. Thus the reason why I gave him something extremely simple.
Yeah man... C'mon. Show him a tutorial to ShowPlayerDialog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic
Посмотреть сообщение
No problem buddy. Seeing as you are new to scripting this will be your best friend!

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

That will surely help you!
I've been looking at this
I'm weird with learning stuff, If I am shown the correct way to do it (in this case the cmd script)
I will remember how it was done for future reference