Don't buy host from Vortex Servers

Hi all If you have been thinking about buying a host it's great but If you are going to buy from vortex server you must read this.

On thursday june 14 I decided to buy a host to start my server then after seeing which was a good and not very expensive host I decided buy from Vortex shit.

At the begining all was good but when I tried to connect my server to the mysql database I couldn't do it so I sent a ticket to them asking my server deatails because I didn't recieve them before. After that finally they sent me my details then I changed the password for the one that my server was using and surprise! I couldn't login to mysql I tried again using the old password and didn't work so I sent them a ticket again and they told me that they put the password as it was before (the same before I changed it) then again I tried to login in and got the same error that the password was wrong. I sent them another ticket saying that I still couldn't log in to mysql and they didn't respond me till june 19 saying that the problem was fixed so I went to mysql and log in and finally got access.

The same day I sent a cancellation saying that I wouldn't renew at the end of the month. Because with this problems I already had wasted 4 days and the host was still off so I wouldn't renew this.

When I could access the database I went to my control panel to turn on the sever and I found this:

I didn't get refund, just a waste of money and time.

I tell you think twice when buying from this host, there are better and cheaper.

Conclusion

Buy a host, don't get access, argue for 4 days, cancellation, don't get refund, waste.

Sorry for my bad english.

When you ask for cancellation, you never EVER receive a refund, and maybe, you've selected "AUTOMATIC CANCELATION" and not "CANCEL ON THE END OF THE MONTH"(something like that)
It was your mistake to have the server cancelated, not their
If you wanted to use the server until the end of the month, you shouldn't ask for cancellation, you just don't pay the invoice on the end of the month, and the service get automatically suspended/terminated.

I chose "CANCEL ON THE END OF THE MONTH" if I didn't do this it would charge automatically again at the end of the month

The way "San Andreas: Multi Player" is written already shows me that this is everything but professional.

yes they are bad gsp ran by aussie justin bieber

You submitted a cancellation request.

Quote:

Cancellation Request Notice
A cancellation request exists for this item and so it will not be invoiced when due
Reason: fuck you all

You submitted a ticket to our Sales department and closed by yourself. Then 4 hours later you made another ticket about MySQL. MySQL databases are automatically setup when any new gameserver is provisioned and these details are emailed to you, as we stated. You didn't get this email due to you not signing up with a valid email, after clearing that issue we re-sent you your MySQL information and then you attempted to change something within phpMyAdmin and managed to lock yourself out which we are still awaiting a response from yourself on the ticket that was originally submitted to verify that your phpMyAdmin is functional again.

Since the moment you disrespected the host staff, they're able to cancel your service, without any notice, and the refund isn't given.
Start learning to talk the right english, and not be a fool.

It seems the provider is trying to resolve your issue.

When you submit a cancel request through WHMCS, it DOES NOT refund you automatically.

And depending on how you selected the cancel request (Immediate or at the end of your due date) is when it would cancel.

I suggest keeping in contact with the host, from what i can see your making the mistakes here and their trying to help you.

Being a bad customer doesnt make the hoster bad. If things really went as abbot said you seem to have messed around a lot, then its your own fault. Though the "Multi Player" thing really makes it look stupid, they should correct that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Being a bad customer doesnt make the hoster bad. If things really went as abbot said you seem to have messed around a lot, then its your own fault. Though the "Multi Player" thing really makes it look stupid, they should correct that.
That has now been corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
Since the moment you disrespected the host staff, they're able to cancel your service, without any notice, and the refund isn't given.
Start learning to talk the right english, and not be a fool.
To add to this.

Quote:

Dear br**,

This email is to confirm that we have received your cancellation request for the service listed below.

Product/Service: San Andreas: Multi Player
Domain:

If you requested immediate cancellation then the service will be terminated within the next 24 hours. If however you chose end of billing cycle, it will not be cancelled until 14/07/2012.

Please note that if you have an ongoing pre-approved payment with Paypal it will be required to cancel said payment on your paypal account.

Thank you for using Vortex Servers and we hope to see you again in the future.

Regards,
Vortex Servers

This is the email sent upon cancelling.

I'm going to jump out of this thread now, if the client wishes to have the service reactivated feel free to contact Sales.

I get my 32 slot Volt Host server for $5.12, so not much more expensive, but i've never, in my half year of being a customer with them have had a major problem. The worst problem i had is when their system went down, causing all servers to turn off, but that only lasted about 6 hours before it was back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
I get my 32 slot Volt Host server for $5.12, so not much more expensive, but i've never, in my half year of being a customer with them have had a major problem. The worst problem i had is when their system went down, causing all servers to turn off, but that only lasted about 6 hours before it was back up.
lol.

b.rock i have send u a PN!

Maybe i can help you

Quote:

lol.

Ya, but it was only once in about a 5 and a half month period so it wasnt that bad, but it was in the middle of the day on a sunday, so i did lose some players...

So I sent you a ticket and you didn't answer in 4 days then you answer after sent another ticket but I post here then you respond in 5 minutes?

About the server as you said that I chose "Immediatly cancellation" then it is, I don't care anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.rock
Посмотреть сообщение
So I sent you a ticket and you didn't answer in 4 days then you answer after sent another ticket but I post here then you respond in 5 minutes?

About the server as you said that I chose "Immediatly cancellation" then it is, I don't care anymore.
10:22AM was the original post

11:31AM was my response.

1 hour and 9 minutes, our response time roughly.

You're saying

Quote:

I didn't get refund, just a waste of money and time.

I'm offering you a chance to get your service back and your money's worth, yet you're calling us a waste of time and now you no longer care?

It is in our best interest to resolve this issue for you but you are making this awfully difficult to do so.

I think that there is a miscommunication between the customer and the seller, maybe you guys should talk on the phone or on a ts?

Quote:

1 hour and 9 minutes

That's great I had to wait 4 days for the last one

If I say you are a waste of time it's because we have been arguing 5 days so if I say that I don't care it's because I gonna start again btw I don't want it.

I understand that you want to keep a good reputation but stop surfing through forums and answer your tickets.

I post this so people choose wisely at the moment buying a host, not for giving you bad reputation.

Basically, this is an arguement with no proof, just statements, once both parties show us proof, then the arguement will continue. I personaLy want to see some proof