Include doesn't works

Hi guys,i'm trying to create a new progress bar,i included Toribio's progressbar include.But my gm looks like it doesn't included it.
I have tried to renew the pawn files.It doesn't worked.Progressbar's include is latest version.
Код:
error 017: undefined symbol "SetProgressBarMaxValue"
error 017: undefined symbol "SetProgressBarValue"
error 017: undefined symbol "UpdateProgressBar"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare[TR]
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi guys,i'm trying to create a new progress bar,i included Toribio's progressbar include.But my gm looks like it doesn't included it.
I have tried to renew the pawn files.It doesn't worked.Progressbar's include is latest version.
Код:
error 017: undefined symbol "SetProgressBarMaxValue"
error 017: undefined symbol "SetProgressBarValue"
error 017: undefined symbol "UpdateProgressBar"
Symbols not defined, Define in top of Mode.

If you have multiple pawno programs on your computer (Multiple folders) then it might be possible that the script opens with one that doesn't have the include in the pawno includes folder.

Other than that, includes go inside pawno => includes, not the "includes" map in the main folder because that is used for the gamemode grandlarc

And last, not to say you don't know what you are doing but, you need to put "#include nameofincludehere" on top of your script (without the "")

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by .FuneraL.
Посмотреть сообщение
Symbols not defined, Define in top of Mode.
No! They are supposed to be in the include, if he does that he will have functions that don't give any error but don't do anything either

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you are using the one from the first post in the topic not the per-player version I released.
In that the function names are different, such as CreatePlayerProgressBar instead of just CreateProgressBar.
Well,my include is your edit for player textdraws 0.3e,i will replace with the old one and try.