Houseentered Error

I have put Houseentered in my script, Im getting errors, but if i put "new Houseentered[MAX_PLAYERS];" ill get 26 errors, So help me now

Quote:

D:\Serveri\Outlawz RP - GodFather\gamemodes\gf.pwn(2213) : error 017: undefined symbol "HouseEntered"
D:\Serveri\Outlawz RP - GodFather\gamemodes\gf.pwn(2213) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Serveri\Outlawz RP - GodFather\gamemodes\gf.pwn(2213) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
D:\Serveri\Outlawz RP - GodFather\gamemodes\gf.pwn(2213) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Serveri\Outlawz RP - GodFather\gamemodes\gf.pwn(2213) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

When i watch in LARP script, its same there, and it aint get errors, please help anyone..Thanks

Here is code:

Quote:

HouseEntered[playerid] = 255;
for(new h = 184; h < sizeof(CarInfo); h++)
{

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona
View Post
I have put Houseentered in my script, Im getting errors, but if i put "new Houseentered[MAX_PLAYERS];" ill get 26 errors, So help me now

When i watch in LARP script, its same there, and it aint get errors, please help anyone..Thanks

Here is code:
Try this
pawn Code:
for(new h = 0; h < sizeof(CarInfo); h++)
I reccommend to not use CarInfo lol I'm sure you'll change that.

Well, you'll HAVE to have new HouseEntered[MAX_PLAYERS]; at the top of the script, nevertheless. You've just made too many errors, and I don't think it was just from the HouseEntered part. Possibly a bad bracket somewhere, that's what always gets me. Anyways, put that at the top of the script with the other things, and then post those errors and a code.