Cool ^_^,good work

awesome, rep +

Very nice. It's about time someone released something like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy_Gamer
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm new and i have the V2.pwn but in which folder i need tp put him
Filterscripts

Can you change /lights so we can choose how many flashes the lights will make per second? It is a bit slowly right now.

In V2 - Are the headlights meant to flash? If so - it doesn't for me.

EDIT: V1 also doesn't change the headlights for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elityyy90
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you change /lights so we can choose how many flashes the lights will make per second? It is a bit slowly right now.
Open the FS,

Ctrl+F "FlashTimer = SetTimer("FlasherFunc",200,1);"

Change 200 to another time, for example 100 or 50 to make it faster.

I don't know what the problem is? I downloaded it as a .pwn file and i put it in filterscripts and i compiled it so it's both .pwn and .amx". Then i added it with the right name to the config under Filterscripts.

In-game when i am in a car that is supposed to work with the FS.

I type /flash and it says something like: "Your are now on a code 2 run!" But no flashing light appears, i type the same command again and it says nothing, when i type it again it says the same as first time.. But no light appear... It was daylight then, but you should be able to see the light still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joar1001
View Post
I don't know what the problem is? I downloaded it as a .pwn file and i put it in filterscripts and i compiled it so it's both .pwn and .amx". Then i added it with the right name to the config under Filterscripts.

I type /flash and it says something like: "Your are now on a code 2 run!" But no flashing light appears, i type the same command again and it says nothing, when i type it again it says the same as first time.. But no light appear... It was daylight then, but you should be able to see the light still...
Check if the object names are maybe used before in your script.
Else move your car a bit sometimes you need to move in order to show them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joar1001
View Post

I see the red siren at all times, but I can only see the flashing head lights at night time, not during the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniNate
Посмотреть сообщение
In the next version you should add the 0.3e version siren. This: http://i.imgur.com/VQhtU.jpg
Will do

THoes are not strobe lights, they are rotators.

Usefull

Hey, I can not get this work.I type /flash, and nothing.I want to add this in my gamemode, but I don't know how to convert the script from fs to gamemode code.If you can send me the gamemode code for the last version of flash.Thank you very much!

good for RP servers....

Hey i tried to install this into my 0.3x server and it doesnt work, any reason why that would be?

very cool, i like this

Nice, i will maybe test it

Nice, i will maybe test it

What if I do this on other cars?