[FilterScript] Live stats TextDraw

VERSION 2 HERE
Hello everyone, i had some free time and decided to create this Awesome FS which i saw in some TDM servers.
Here is how it works, When you connect it creates a timer for 1 second then it updates the Textdraws.
Then the timer becomes 5 seconds to avoid lagg from players and it keeps getting updated.
the time taken to create the TD's is greater than time taken to script it xD
Anyways i wish you like it and enjoy it.

Screenshot

Credits

- Me for scripting
- Zamaroht For his Awesome Textdraw editor!
- SA:MP Team for a_samp
- You for downloading and supporting this
Download

Whole Package
.AMX File
PasteBin

Notice That

- Please, When you use this FS, add it in server.cfg and restart server unless you want to /kickall when you load it.

Nice

Thanks DarkBoy.

Great job +REP

I will rep you when i havent given too mutch rep out.

Thanks
P.S : i'm willing to create Y_INI one for TDM servers.
but will make it little bigger.
Good luck for now

nice interesting good job
how to adapt this to server with xp type your?

I will do an experiment here

Good job!

hmm not bad

This could of have been done within 1-3 textdraws and atleast one timer. But other than that great job.

Don't you people actually LOOK at this code before giving your lame assed "Great!" "Good Job!" comments? (Yes I'm sure Kitten did heh)

This script won't work right it's using one textdraw for all the players so every time it updates all players will see the update use PlayerTextDraws for update info instead and normal textdraws for static textdraws that will never change.

You don't kill the timer when a player disconnects so timers will keep accumulating without being terminated.

Your font is modded so it's going to look different than what the screenshots show.

It looks good otherwise but needs some rework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
This could of have been done within 1-3 textdraws and atleast one timer. But other than that great job.
Well that might result in some crappy alignment In this case the text positions would keep shifting that would look bad.