I need help with fix 4 errors and only one code

Errors:
Quote:

gamemodes\CGRP.pwn(16930) : warning 217: loose indentation
gamemodes\CGRP.pwn(16930) : error 017: undefined symbol "distance"
gamemodes\CGRP.pwn(16930) : warning 215: expression has no effect
gamemodes\CGRP.pwn(16930) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
gamemodes\CGRP.pwn(16930) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
gamemodes\CGRP.pwn(16930) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

This what i need to fix:
Quote:

HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0, .testlos = 1, .distance = 30.0);

Can someone fix it please?

pawn Код:
HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0,1, 30.0);
Also make sure the HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] is define currectly !
that will remove some of the erros!
to fix the rest you need to show us more code

You have skype?

Try removing:

.distance = 30.0

And replace with:

I got the same error but how do I define iIndex?
I get error
Undefined symbol "iIndex" for this line
HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, -1, -1, 30.0);

Go and define *iIndex* and it will work, show us more codes like park4bmx said ( get the variables)

DestroyDynamicPickup(HouseInfo[houseid][hPickupID]);
DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(HouseInfo[houseid][hTextID]);
format(string, sizeof(string), "This house is\n for sale!\n Description: %s\nCost: $%d\n Level: %d\nID: %d\nTo buy this house type /buyhouse",HouseInfo[houseid][hDescription],HouseInfo[houseid][hValue],HouseInfo[houseid][hLevel],houseid);
HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, -1, -1, 30.0);
HouseInfo[houseid][hPickupID] = CreateDynamicPickup(1273, 23, HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorZ]);

That is the whole code how do I define it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphDogg
Посмотреть сообщение
I got the same error but how do I define iIndex?
I get error
Undefined symbol "iIndex" for this line
Quote:
Originally Posted by abubaker98
Посмотреть сообщение
Go and define *iIndex* and it will work, show us more codes like park4bmx said ( Top of the script)
that is wrong that does not need to be defined !

its a enum !
can one of you show us how you set-up the HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ] enum ?

Park4Bmx do you have skype I do not understand.. skype or something .>

I need someone have a skype and can fix that line! ;(