Help ASAP!

There's a bug.. when I try to promote any one as an admin, it promotes ID 0, when I try to ban any one, it bans ID 0, when I try to demote it demotes ID 0.. How to fix this?

Step one: Write a decent title for the thread.
Step two: Show us your damn code!
Step three: Don't expect us to know the problem IF YOU DO not show the damn code.

Geez, whats up with people that arent even able to write a decent thread to ask help.

WHY do you think we can help you if you do not show us the code for BANNING SOMEONE.

Thank you.

Update sscanf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanosie
Посмотреть сообщение
Step one: Write a decent title for the thread.
Step two: Show us your damn code!
Step three: Don't expect us to know the problem IF YOU DO not show the damn code.

Geez, whats up with people that arent even able to write a decent thread to ask help.

WHY do you think we can help you if you do not show us the code for BANNING SOMEONE.

Thank you.
It's not just one code.. EVERY COMMAND, when I ban/promote admin/demote/prison/jail any one, it jailes/ban/etc ID 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.1337
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not just one code.. EVERY COMMAND, when I ban/promote admin/demote/prison/jail any one, it jailes/ban/etc ID 0
That doesn't change the fact that "HELP ASAP" is not decent title, and therefor will be ignored by lots of people.

Ontopic: Update sscanf

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That doesn't change the fact that "HELP ASAP" is not decent title, and therefor will be ignored by lots of people.

Ontopic: Update sscanf
Where can I find the thread regarding sscanf?

Use ******. Takes literally two seconds.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356

I updated sscanf, now when I use /makeadmin or /ban, nothing happens, it just tell me the usage of it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.1337
Посмотреть сообщение
I updated sscanf, now when I use /makeadmin or /ban, nothing happens, it just tell me the usage of it..
Fill this in:

[code]
Operating system on the server: Windows/Linux.
sscanf version: sscanf.dll/sscanf.so
server,cfg version: sscanf/sscanf.so

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Fill this in:

[code]
Operating system on the server: Windows/Linux.
sscanf version: sscanf.dll/sscanf.so
server,cfg version: sscanf/sscanf.so

I've already included it in my server.cfg (plugins)