SetVehicleParamsForPlayer does not work (SA-MP bug?)

Hello,

Since yesterday SetVehicleParamsForPlayer is not working anymore. I started happening after I updated to MySQL Plugin R7 (BlueG).

pawn Код:
if(!GetPVarInt(playerid,"DrivingLicense"))
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"Teacher says: Go outside and take one of the Premiers to start your Driving Test.");
    GivePlayerCash(playerid,-1500);
    SetPVarInt(playerid,"IsInLicTest",1);
    SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(LicenseVehicle[0],playerid,1,0);
    SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(LicenseVehicle[1],playerid,1,0);
    SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(LicenseVehicle[2],playerid,1,0);
}
else SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTGREY,"You have already completed the Driving License test.");
This is a small piece of script from a dialog. I get the message; cash gets taken off; the PVar gets set to 1; the only problem are the vehicle params. I am already streamed in for the vehicles (it's 1 meter behind them) so this should work. Even when I set 'VehicleInfo[vehicleid][Locked]" to 0, it still does NOT work.

Oh, the objective shows neither.

How can this happen? SA-MP bug?

Jochem

It's you script dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprofitt
Посмотреть сообщение
It's you script dude.
As you see it's not my script. Check the small scriptpieces I included before talking.

However, I'd be glad if it's my script.

You say it worked before but not after you updated the SQL plugin.....
Try the function in a bare script and you will see that it does work, therefore the problem is in your script...
Check you script before blaming sa-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprofitt
Посмотреть сообщение
You say it worked before but not after you updated the SQL plugin.....
Try the function in a bare script and you will see that it does work, therefore the problem is in your script...
Check you script before blaming sa-mp.
I'm not blaming SA-MP, not blaming the plugin either. It worked before, that's why I do not blame SA-MP. Second, this has nothing to do with the plugin. It does not write/select/do anything with the plugin. Third, it worked before, I made no changes and now it does not work anymore? I cannot be my script either.